Chai Spiced White Hot Chocolate
Spice up your life! Spicy chai helps to elevate the flavors in this creamy cocoa, giving an exotic twist to the classic holiday beverage we all know and love. This is the perfect beverage for guests of all ages attending your winter parties, whether sipping as-is or adding a drop of liquor to make a special custom cocktail. Baby it’s cold outside, but your cocoa will always be warm inside your Ember Mug!
Most hot drinks go from scalding hot (160°F+) to lukewarm in a matter of minutes. Thanks to the technology of Ember, you can enjoy your drink at its optimal temperature for longer. We recommend that you enjoy this beverage at 140ºF (60°C) in your Ember Mug².
Served at 140°F (60°C)
- 1 cup milk
- 1½ oz white chocolate (chopped)
- 1 bag chai tea
- Marshmallows (optional)
- Cinnamon Stick (optional)
- Heat milk in a small pot over medium-high heat.
- Add tea bag (make sure to keep tag away from the burner!).
- Once milk begins to steam and bubbles start to form, turn heat off.
- Let tea bag steep for 2 minutes. Press tea bag between a spoon and the side of the pot to wring any liquid from it and dispose of tea bag.
- Turn heat to medium and stir in white chocolate until melted and drink is smooth.
- Top with marshmallows and cinnamon stick.
- Serve at 140°F
Know How: Nipple flow rates
How to Make Kumquat Fruit Tea
Celebrate International Tea Day! This kumquat fruit tea recipe is the perfect drink to warm you up on a chilly day. Made with freshly squeezed kumquats, this tea has a sweet and slightly tangy flavor that is sure to please.