Warmth & Wellness: Week 1
We're launching our warmth & wellness series with inspiration for a healthier new year. Boost your vitamin C, aid your digestion and lift your energy with Lemon Honey Ginger Water.
- 1 inch fresh ginger root
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- Dash of cinnamon
- Grate the ginger into a medium bowl.
- Pour 1 cup boiling water over ginger and let steep for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the lemon juice and the honey in your Ember Mug.
- Strain ginger into mug.
- Stir to dissolve honey, taste, and add more honey or lemon juice if desired.
- Add a dash of cinnamon at the end for a warm holiday spice flavor.
Enjoy your Lemon Honey Ginger Water at 133°F or your preferred temperature!