Locate with Apple Find My
The Apple Find My network provides an easy, secure way to locate compatible personal items on a map using the Find My app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.
Activate Find My on your Travel Mug 2+
- Power on your Ember Travel Mug 2+ using the power button located on the bottom of the mug.
- Press the power button three (3) times consecutively to activate Find My pairing mode. The LED on the front of the Travel Mug will read “Find My Pairing.”
- Open the Find My app on your iOS device.
- In the Items tab, tap Add Item.
- Tap Other Supported Item
- Follow the onscreen steps to name it and register it to your Apple ID.
To deactivate this feature from the Travel Mug 2+, remove the device from the Find My app.
To use the Apple Find My app to locate this item, the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, or macOS is recommended.
Use of the Works with Apple badge means that a product has been designed to work specifically with the technology identified in the badge and has been certified by the product manufacturer to meet Apple Find My network product specifications and requirements. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or use of this product or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Apple, Apple Watch, iPad, iPadOS, iPod touch, Mac, and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.