Golden Bone Broth Latte
Bone broth is a nutritional powerhouse, packed with essential nutrients. It can be like a soothing balm for your gut, packed with amino acids and organic compounds like glucosamine and chondroitin that help your digestive system do its many jobs. These ingredients can help ensure that the intestinal cells lining your gut are healthy and ready to work, which ultimately supports the functions of your digestive tract.
Here are just a few of the nutrients you can expect from bone broth, and the benefits they bring with them:
- Gut-soothing gelatin: Helps keep your digestive system happy and moving along.
- Skin-restoring collagen: Revitalizes your skin by helping to support structure and a firm appearance.
- Muscle-supporting proteins: Helps fight cravings by supporting feelings of fullness, while also providing an important macronutrient.
- Hydrating electrolytes: Helps you stay hydrated while also supporting nerve function.
- Essential minerals: Magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and calcium all play a range of important roles, from supporting muscle contractions to building strong bones.
This savory, collagen-packed, gut-healing alternative to your morning brew is as satisfying as it is delicious. And it's easy to make.
- 2 packets Dr. Kellyann’s powdered bone broth
- 16 ounces water
- 2 tablespoons ghee or grass-fed butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Ground turmeric
- Chopped green onions
- Sliced jalapeno
- Squeeze of lemon or lime
- Combine all ingredients (except for toppings) in a small pot over medium heat, stir until combined.
- Use a handheld frother to whip the broth mixture until smooth and frothy.
- Pour half into an Ember Mug and save the rest for later or share with a friend.
- Add your desired toppings/garnishes and enjoy!
Sip on this flavorful bone broth recipe anytime you crave some warmth and nourishment. For an extra cozy experience, keep it warm in an Ember Mug 2.