London Fog Crème Tea Latte
As we celebrate National Tea Month, join us in savoring the comforting sophistication of our London Fog Crème Tea Latte recipe. While traditional Earl Grey captivates with the citrus notes of bergamot, Art of Tea’s Earl Grey Crème elevates the experience by infusing the creamy bliss of French vanilla. Compared to a traditional London Fog recipe, this delightful twist includes dried lavender offering even more floral dimension to this winter tea. If you’re longing for spring, get ready to sip on a tea that wraps you up in a warm blanket of flowers tied together with fluffy frothed milk.
Ingredients (yields 2 servings)
- 2 Art of Tea Earl Grey Crème Tea bags
- ½ teaspoon dried Lavender
- 1½ cup boiling water
- 2 tsp sugar
- ½ cup milk
Art Of Tea: Earl Grey Crème Eco TeabagsSHOP EMBER BREWS
- Boil the water in a kettle or in a small pot on the stove.
- In a teapot, place two Art of Tea Earl Grey Crème sachets and the dried lavender in a tea ball infuser for steeping.
- When the water reaches a temperature of 206ºF (96.6ºC) Pour the water into the teapot and set the brew time for 5 minutes.
- Using a wooden or rubber spoon, stir the sugar into the tea.
- Pour half of the tea into an Ember Mug 2, save the rest for another cup or share with a friend.
- Heat the milk using a milk steamer. For best results, steam the milk until airy and fluffy to the point that you can scoop it up with a spoon. Be careful not to burn the milk. Don’t have a milk steamer? Check out our guide to steaming milk like a barista.
- Pour the milk into the tea, sprinkle some dried lavender on top, and enjoy!
Like it sweet, but sugar isn’t your thing?
Check out our guide to alternative sweeteners for coffee and tea.
Celebrating National Tea Month with Our Official Guide to NTMTry a new tea, focus on health, host a tea party! Get inspired here!
Find your perfect tea match
Discover the nuances of different tea varieties to find the perfect match for your taste buds.
Become a tea brewing master
With a world full of tea varieties, we’re spilling the tea on how to find the right tea brewing setup and techniques to make a proper cup of tea every time.
We hope this floral beverage is a staple during National Tea Month, so that you can revel in winter comfort while looking towards the coming of Spring. Just remember that this delicious beverage is best enjoyed at the perfect temperature in an Ember Mug 2.