Golden Turmeric Latte
Looking for a warm drink to serve for Thanksgiving? This latte is the warming drink of the season, and its color is as rich as the autumn leaves! Turmeric spice grows in Asia and Central America and has become very popular all over the world for its flavoring and holistic properties. In latte form, turmeric creates a golden milk that looks like sunshine, is great for you, and tastes wonderful. What’s not to love?
When you pair this turmeric latte with your Ember Mug², you can enjoy it at precisely at 131°F (our recommendation), or any temperature your heart desires!
Served at 131°F (55°C)
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ Tbsp peeled grated fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp peeled grated fresh turmeric
- 3-4 black peppercorns
- Raw honey to taste
- Mix ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Once mixed, heat all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer and cover for 10 minutes.
- Strain the excess ginger, and pour into your Ember Mug². Enjoy!
Mull Over The Good Times
Perfect Tea for a Cold: How to Make a Medicine Ball
Brew up a medicine ball tea to help fix cold and flu symptoms in the comfort of your own home. Check out Ember’s recipe for making the perfect sick tea.
5 Après Ski Hot Cocktails to Warm Up After the Slopes
After a long morning on the slopes, head back inside and warm up with recipes for Ember’s 5 top après ski cocktails.