Immunity Supporting Coffee Elixir
Get experimental in the kitchen with a creative coffee recipe from Holistic Integrative Nutritionist, Courtney Swan.
Courtney’s “Immunity Supporting Coffee Elixir” is chock-full of health benefits. This dairy free, sugar free latte is great for your gut health and stress management.
Pair the elixir with our “Stay Home Essentials” playlist, curated by the Ember HQ team. Our favorite tracks to help keep you alert and focused throughout the workday.
Served at 135°F (57°C)
- 8 oz Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Vanilla Collagen Creamer
- 1 tsp ashwagandha
- 1 tsp mucuna pruriens
- Monk fruit or stevia to taste
- Almond, cashew or coconut milk to taste
- Brew 8-oz cup of mushroom coffee
- Add Vital Proteins Vanilla Collagen Creamer, ashwagandha, mucuna pruriens
- Add monk fruit or stevia to taste
- Add a splash of nut milk to taste
- Stir together, or blend it all up to make it extra frothy. Pour into Ember Mug set to 135°
Expert Tips from Courtney
Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee: "I love the chaga one, which is especially good right now for immunity. Chaga mushrooms strengthen our immune systems."
Vital Proteins Vanilla Collagen Creamer: "Collagen is great for gut health. Immunity starts in the gut."
Ashwagandha: "This adaptogen helps our bodies manage stress. During these stressful times, we need it more than ever."
Mucuna pruriens: "This is the precursor to dopamine. We could all use a little more dopamine right now."
Monk fruit or stevia: "I prefer these sweeteners to keep it sugar free, but you could also use honey or maple syrup. Go easy on the sugar, it’s hard on the body and the immune system."
Know How: Nipple flow rates
How to Make Kumquat Fruit Tea
Celebrate International Tea Day! This kumquat fruit tea recipe is the perfect drink to warm you up on a chilly day. Made with freshly squeezed kumquats, this tea has a sweet and slightly tangy flavor that is sure to please.