London "Fog Clearing" Latte
This drink is inspired by two of London’s most famous grey assets; its weather and Earl Grey tea. But fear not, this drink is nothing like your grandmother’s afternoon tea. This energizing, vegan latte is sure to clear out any mental fog and help kickstart the new year. It combines the zest of ginger, lemon, and Earl Gray tea, with the good fats from hemp milk (which is soy-free, gluten-free, and lactose-free) and coconut butter, and sweetens the deal with raw honey to give your morning a healthy energy boost.
Thanks to the technology of Ember, you can enjoy your drink at its optimal temperature for longer. We recommend that you enjoy this beverage at 140ºF in your Ember Mug².
Disclaimer: You do not need to venture to London to enjoy it fully, however, we never discourage travel. Cheers!
Served at 140°F (60°C)
- 2 organic bergamot citrus earl gray tea Bags
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 cup hemp milk
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut butter
- 1½ teaspoon raw honey
- Lemon zest for garnish
- Heat hemp milk to a boil, add tea bags and freshly grated ginger. Allow steeping for 4-5 minutes.
- Discard tea bags and pour steeped milk into a blender along with honey and coconut butter. Blend on high until frothy and emulsified, about 1 minute.
- Serve in Ember heated mug set to 140°F. Thanks to the technology of Ember, you’re able to enjoy your drink at its optimal temperature.
- Garnish with lemon zest.
Mull Over The Good Times
Perfect Tea for a Cold: How to Make a Medicine Ball
Brew up a medicine ball tea to help fix cold and flu symptoms in the comfort of your own home. Check out Ember’s recipe for making the perfect sick tea.
5 Après Ski Hot Cocktails to Warm Up After the Slopes
After a long morning on the slopes, head back inside and warm up with recipes for Ember’s 5 top après ski cocktails.