London "Fog Clearing" Latte
This drink is inspired by two of London’s most famous grey assets; its weather and Earl Grey tea. But fear not, this drink is nothing like your grandmother’s afternoon tea. This energizing, vegan latte is sure to clear out any mental fog and help kickstart the new year. It combines the zest of ginger, lemon, and Earl Gray tea, with the good fats from hemp milk (which is soy-free, gluten-free, and lactose-free) and coconut butter, and sweetens the deal with raw honey to give your morning a healthy energy boost.
Thanks to the technology of Ember, you can enjoy your drink at its optimal temperature for longer. We recommend that you enjoy this beverage at 140ºF in your Ember Mug².
Disclaimer: You do not need to venture to London to enjoy it fully, however, we never discourage travel. Cheers!
Served at 140°F (60°C)
- 2 organic bergamot citrus earl gray tea Bags
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 cup hemp milk
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut butter
- 1½ teaspoon raw honey
- Lemon zest for garnish
- Heat hemp milk to a boil, add tea bags and freshly grated ginger. Allow steeping for 4-5 minutes.
- Discard tea bags and pour steeped milk into a blender along with honey and coconut butter. Blend on high until frothy and emulsified, about 1 minute.
- Serve in Ember heated mug set to 140°F. Thanks to the technology of Ember, you’re able to enjoy your drink at its optimal temperature.
- Garnish with lemon zest.
Try this wonderful recipe to warm up your summer nights. Many cocktails combine wine, lemon juice, and vodka, and this concoction works well as a hot-tail too! Lemon juice and vodka complements the wine and fills this hot-tail with a touch of sunshine.