Understanding how to make the perfect latte at home is a real thing of beauty.While something like a pumpkin spice latte recipe can be delightful around Thanksgiving, a gingerbread latte sure brings the scent of the holidays into your home come December.. Made with plenty of warming and cozy spices, creamy frothed milk, and the right touch of sweetness, this healthy-ish oat milk gingerbread latte recipe is guaranteed to keep your spirits bright.
Served at 133°F (56°C)
- 2 shots espresso (or ½ cup strong coffee)
- ¾ cup oat milk
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger
- ½ tbsp molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Whipped cream for garnish (optional)
- Nutmeg for garnish (optional)
- Combine the coffee or espresso, spices, vanilla, molasses, and maple syrup into a saucepan, whisking everything together over medium heat.
- Heat and froth your oat milk (in a saucepan or frother).
- Pour the coffee or espresso mixture into an Ember Mug², and pour the frothed oat milk over the top.
- Top with whipped cream and nutmeg, if desired.
For a dairy-free twist on a familiar holiday favorite, check out Ember’s guide to the best vegan dark hot chocolate. Created with almond milk and cacao, this hot chocolate is sure to be a fan favorite.