Who says tacos & tequila are only for Tuesdays? Unwind any day of the week with our Tequila Sunset recipe, made with natural honey, zesty lemon, calming chamomile tea and topped off with tequila.
See below for how to make a Tequila Sunset, and enjoy this hot cocktail at its optimal drinking temperature of 134°F in your heated mug.
Served at 134°F (57°C)
- 1½ oz reposado tequila
- ¾ oz lemon juice
- ¾ oz honey
- 6 oz chamomile tea
- Rosemary sprig (optional)
- Lemon twist (optional)
- Pour tequila into Ember Mug²
- Add lemon juice
- Fill Ember Mug² with chamomile tea
- Add honey to taste
- Stir until honey is dissolved
- Garnish with the rosemary sprig and lemon twist to bring out the flavors
- Serve at 134°F
For a dairy-free twist on a familiar holiday favorite, check out Ember’s guide to the best vegan dark hot chocolate. Created with almond milk and cacao, this hot chocolate is sure to be a fan favorite.