Hot Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktail Recipe
This bourbon apple cider cocktail spices up the classic winter elixir, and is perfect to serve after a day spent braving the elements. The sweet bourbon and cider, paired with zesty lemon, bitter dry vermouth, and spicy cinnamon come together in a beautiful fall flavor medley.
Cider can’t live up to its full warming potential unless it’s served at the perfect hot temperature. Thanks to the technology of the Ember Mug, you’re able to enjoy your drink at its optimal temperature, 131ºF, or your preferred temperature.
Served at 131°F (55°C)
- 1½ oz (6 parts) bourbon
- ¼ oz (1 part) lemon juice
- ¼ oz (1 part) dry vermouth
- Apple cider
- Cinnamon stick
- Lemon peel
- Pour bourbon, vermouth, and lemon juice into your Ember heated mug.
- Heat apple cider, and pour into Ember mug with the other liquids.
- Stir together with a cinnamon stick and garnish with a lemon peel.
- Serve at 131°F