Rose Quartz Latte
Rose quartz is trending when it comes to crystals, nail art, and décor. Now a rose quartz latte recipe has emerged, so master this Instagram-worthy drink recipe before you start seeing it for sale at trendy coffee shops for a marked-up price. Made with rose water and beet juice, this latte not only looks beautiful but works to detoxify and soothe inflammation and stress. Use your Ember Mug² to make this Rose Quartz latte come to life.
Served at 135°F (57°C)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh beet juice
- ½ teaspoon rose water
- ½ teaspoon raw cacao butter melted
- ½ teaspoon raw honey or sweetener of choice
- ⅛ teaspoon raw vanilla powder
- Dried rose petals (optional)
- Gently warm the coconut milk and beet juice in a saucepan over low heat without allowing it to simmer. Carefully pour into a blender.
- Add the rose water, cacao butter, honey, and vanilla powder. Blend on high until warm and frothy.
- Pour into Ember Mug² and serve sprinkled with rose petals if desired.
For a dairy-free twist on a familiar holiday favorite, check out Ember’s guide to the best vegan dark hot chocolate. Created with almond milk and cacao, this hot chocolate is sure to be a fan favorite.