Rose Quartz Latte
Pink is trending when it comes to clothes, nail art, and décor. Let's celebrate our emerging passion for pink with a rose quartz latte recipe. This Instagram-worthy drink is sure to have you saying "Hi, Barbie!" Made with rose water and beet juice, this latte not only looks beautiful but works to detoxify and soothe inflammation and stress. Use your Ember Mug 2 to make this Rose Quartz latte come to life.
Served at 135°F (57°C)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh beet juice
- ½ teaspoon rose water
- ½ teaspoon raw cacao butter melted
- ½ teaspoon raw honey or sweetener of choice
- ⅛ teaspoon raw vanilla powder
- Dried rose petals (optional)
- Gently warm the coconut milk and beet juice in a saucepan over low heat without allowing it to simmer. Carefully pour into a blender.
- Add the rose water, cacao butter, honey, and vanilla powder. Blend on high until warm and frothy.
- Pour into Ember Mug² and serve sprinkled with rose petals if desired.