Although temperatures are barely beginning to rise, this Hot-Tail will have you feeling like you're vacationing deep in the tropics. However, it isn’t your average cabana cocktail. The fragrant notes of hibiscus pair beautifully with the sweet pineapple and zesty lime, while whipped cream adds a foamy garnish that provides an unexpected twist to a rum cocktail. Flower leis are optional, but recommended.
With an Ember Mug², you’re able to set the drink temperature to precisely 137°F, making the cocktail that much more enjoyable at its intended temperature!
Served at 137°F (58°C)
- ½ ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce brown sugar and pineapple hibiscus syrup
- 2 ounces white Selva Rey rum
- 4 ½ ounces hot water
- Heavy cream (whipping for garnish)
- Add lime juice, brown sugar and pineapple hibiscus syrup, and Selva Rey white rum.
- Pour in Ember Mug², then add hot water.
- Add in whipped cream.